Job Title: Content Creator
The Content Creator will be responsible for producing engaging and High-Quality content related to Afrobeat music and for the Afrobeat Producer Community. This will include but not limited to researching and creating videos and graphics and more that would fit into an afrobeat producer community.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Afrobeat music, the culture and its influences. They will have experience creating videos and graphical content. They will also have excellent research skills to bring innovative ideas, as well as experience working with digital media and content creation tools. Applicants should also have good communication and know how to produce music.
- Research into engaging content about Music Production
- Create and Edit videos, graphics, and other digital media related to Afrobeat music production.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to create and implement content marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the Afrobeat music industry.
- You must be a Music Producer with at least 2 years of experience.
- You must have some Proven experience creating content related to Afrobeat music production.
- Excellent research and editing skills.
- Experience working with digital media and content creation tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Movavi, Capcut etc.
- Knowledge of Afrobeat music and its influences on culture.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
How to Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of a video that is not longer than 2 minutes and contains content you believe to be educational for Afrobeat Producers
Type of position: Full-time/Part-time